For final consideration of your paper in ICCES 2017 you have to adhere to the following instructions:
1. Please log in to the conference management system at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICCES2017 using your email and password to access the reviewers’ comments. You have to follow all the comments and suggestions for your manuscript.
Please note that you must select the "Author" role from the top right corner drop menu if you are logged as another role (reviewer)
2. Update your manuscript accordingly, and edit your paper using the templates provided at: http://www.icces.org.eg/icces/content/sbsoid74566dio.php
3. This time, you need to enter all the authors names and affiliations in the manuscript file.
4. Please follow the instructions at the end of this email for IEEE PDF Express compliance. After successfully completing this step you can download the compliant pdf file, also you will receive it as an attachment to your email.
5. When you receive an email with your PDF express camera ready file, save this file as 216_CR.pdf, you must upload this file to the system not the original one as instructed below.
6. On the author console, to the right of your paper you will find a link (Submit IEEE Copyright Form), please follow this link to complete the "Submit IEEE Copyright Form" process. At the end of this process you can download the completed IEEE Copyright Form and also you will receive it as an attachment to your email. Please save this file as 216_CF.pdf, and upload this file as instructed on the page.
7. On the author console, to the right of your paper you will find a link (Create Camera Ready Submission ), please follow this link to complete the submission and note that you must agree on the required questions at the end of the page and upload the file from step (5).
Please note that the deadline to complete this process is October 31, 2017
8. In case you are IEEE member, please send me an email containing your 2017 valid IEEE membership number, if not do not send any emails
9. In case you have more than one accepted paper and you wish to register them all by a single author, please send me an email containing those paper IDs
10. You will receive an email with registration information and payment terms.
Failing any of the above steps will cause your paper being rejected.
By submitting your camera ready file, you agree that ICCES 2017 will perform a plagiarism check on your manuscript. Failing this check against academic and scientific publications standards will cause your paper being rejected.
Thank you for submitting your work to The 12th IEEE International Conference on Computer Engineering and Systems.
ICCES 2017 Chairs
IEEE PDF Express
Before Creating a PDF,
· Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site (https://www.pdf-express.org/)
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
· 42632X for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
4. Upload a PDF for Checking or source file(s) for Conversion; get email confirmation of file receipt.
5. Submitted PDFs are Checked for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility; source file(s) are Converted to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs.
If a PDF is submitted: you will receive an email stating that PDF Passed or Failed the Check. If the PDF fails, a PDF Check report is attached to the email. Author goes to account and clicks "Understanding the PDF Check Report" for solutions.
If source is submitted: you will receive the IEEE PDF eXpress®-generated PDF as an attachment, and through your IEEE PDF eXpress® account. Review PDF to ensure that it views on screen and prints as you intended.
6. If necessary, revisions may be submitted (PDF or source); return to Step 2.
Make sure that there are no grammatical, spelling, or content errors in articles prior to submitting to PDF eXpress.
7. When you have an acceptable, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF, submit this final PDF to the conference.